An autumn and winter classic
Soups belong to autumn and winter like wind and rain! The roasted carrot soup warms quickly and spreads a pleasant feeling in your stomach!
By roasting in the oven the carrots develop a wonderful aroma. Plus, the soup is almost made by itself! Because once the carrots come out of the oven, they get pureed with coconut milk, broth and fine spices. And that’s all it takes.
Soups are perfect for meal prep
Whether the roasted carrot soup, creamy oven vegetable-soup or beetroot soup – soups and stews are great to take away. They can be safely transported to the workplace in a glass container. In the fridge, soup stays well 2-3 days.Print
This soup is ideal for meal prep!
- 6 big carrots
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250 ml of coconut milk
- 250 ml vegetable broth
- 1 tsp curry
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
- Wash carrots, peel as needed
- Dice the carrots and spread on a baking tray
- Drizzle with olive oil, lightly add salt
- Roast for 35 minutes in the oven until the carrots take on color
- Put the carrots in a saucepan (set aside 2 tbsp for decoration)
- Add the coconut milk and broth
- Puree the ingredients with a blender or an immersion blender
- Add spices and season
- Decorate with the carrot pieces before eating
You can roast some cloves of garlic with the carrots. It can then easily be squeezed out of the shell and has a very mild taste. Add to the carrots before blending.
Keywords: Carrot Soup, Soup