Ok, overnight oats, aka soaked oatmeal overnight, are far from new! But I think it’s always worth remembering, because they are not only a perfect breakfast, but also healthy snacks!
You can soak a large bowl of oatmeal and then distribute it – or even more practical, fill small glasses right away.
Feel free to garnish the oats to your taste – it is such fun! Especially now in the summer with the abundance of fruits. Overnight Oats with berries taste fantastic, but even a bit chocolate cream does not hurt. Small cut fruit, roasted nuts, coconut flakes … the variations are endless!
And if you like it crispy, you can sprinkle a little crunchy granola on it just before you eat!Print
Perfect little breakfast or a snack during the day? Just choose – overnight oats are an allrounder!
- 400 g oatmeal (gluten-free if required)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 400 ml liquid (milk, vegetable milk, orange juice …)
- Toppings (berries, yoghurt, fruit, chocolate cream, cocoa nibs, coconut flakes, roasted nuts …)
- Mix the oats with the vanilla powder and the liquid
- Distribute on small glasses and let soak overnight in the fridge
- According to your mood, add toppings and either eat immediately, or keep in the fridge until snack
Keywords: overnight oats, snack, breakfast