A quick meal prep salad for varying!
The sweet potatoes are cooked wonderfully with the carrots for the roasted carrot soup and the pumpkin for the pumpkin in the oven. Because the stove is already running, you can use the energy fully, right?
A salad immediately gets more substance with roasted sweet potato, it makes you feel full and satisfied longer. The beetroot cooks during the meal prep season and having some boiled beets in the fridge is always good. I cut them into salads, make beetroot carpaccio or even a quick beetroot soup.Print
By the meal Prep of the week almost all ingredients are already made and are only served together.
- 100 g of young spinach, washed
- 100 g of endive salad, washed and cut
- 1 beetroot, pre-cooked
- 1 apple
- 200 g roasted sweet potatoes, already prepared see Meal Prep
- 2 spring onions
- Salad dressing, from stock
- Slice red beets into thin slices
- Halve the apple, core it and cut it into fine slices
- Cut the spring onion into fine rings
- arrange all ingredients on 2 plates and drizzle with salad dressing