Today I have a 20 Minute lunch, dinner or snack for you.
I have been in the studio with Sandra working together on a new book. The weather was pure sunshine and we were working long days but had a lot of fun! The markets are exploding now with the most beautiful vegetables and fruits. Fresh beet root with greens, all kind of different salads and slowly the german asparagus is coming. Asparagus season is big here, and I love it. Green or white is the question in these weeks…
So today it is the fastest recipe I could imagine: oven baked green asparagus with fresh lemon and rosemary:
Fresh, easy, healthy…. Perfect as a starter for a spring come together gathering with friends. With a glas of white wine, good talking… We managed to spend a lovely evening with friends last week. And again I thought it is so nice to have guests around, to take a minute to think about the menu, to cook, to set the table nicely, to sit eat and talk together. Spending time together…
We are of for the weekend, sunshine from Munich for all of you!Print
A perfect starter, lunch or light dinner…
- 250 g green asparagus for each person
- 1–2 lemons
- some branches fresh rosemary
- sea salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Cut the ends of the green asparagus or peel them (depending on the time you have)
- Cut the lemon in small slices, use the juice of half a lemon to sprinkle the asparagus
- Put asparagus with rosemary, salt and pepper on a baking sheet, top with the lemon and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Bake until golden brown for about 15-20 minutes.